Animated Interactive Christmas Card

已查看 476 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Scott Ferguson

未读,
2015年12月25日 11:33:522015/12/25
收件人 app-inventor-de...@googlegroups.com

YouTube video

This is an interactive Christmas card made with a beta version of MIT's soon-to-be-released , web-browser-only, cloud-based App Inventor 2 Android Apps development software.

This app works very much like the 'dress-me doll'  type children's video games where the child drags the clothing items to dress the doll figure.

If you are an experienced App Inventor user, then read on, otherwise to find out more about App Inventor, go here: http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/

---

Changes log 2015-12-25:

  • refreshed aia link
  • removed apk (user can create an apk from the aia)

Changes log 2013-12-18:

  • fixed Canvas resizing issue - Canvas now fixed at 480x270
  • fixed sprite cannibalism issue with the TouchUp event block
  • tree-trimming objects no longer shrink or grow to simplify the design
  • updated aia file/link and added apk file/link

The open, reusable Procedure blocks in purple shown in the image below are shared by each of the tree-trimming objects to be dragged and dropped on the Christmas tree.

In this way only one line of blocks in each of tree-trimming Objects TouchDown, TouchUp and Dragged event blocks is needed.

---

There are the Timer blocks for simple animations to blink the lights and move the flames in the fireplace.

The key to making drag-and-drop avoid the dreaded 'ImageSprite/Ball Cannibalism' when you have more than one object is well documented here on Taifun Baer's puravidaapps.com site.

Rather than an Integer value to determine the current object as Taifun did, I used the Object id block or component block and named it's container global variable CurrentObject.

During testing I found that when dragging the CurrentObject over another one that the other one's TouchUp event can be triggered, so I needed to add a test for CurrentObject in the shared TouchUp procedure.

---

Scott

ChristmasTree.aia

Chloe Lun

未读,
2018年10月31日 12:55:422018/10/31
收件人 App Inventor Developers Library

在 2015年12月26日星期六 UTC+8上午12:33:52,Michael Ferguson写道:
Hi, I am currently working on an app which is dolls' clothes changing app and I am working it on app inventor , however, I would like to know how to manage the dimensions of the image sprite- when it is in png format. I could not get hold of the dimensions and it is often too big when i put it to the canvas, if i am using automatic, yet if I changed the height and width of the picture, the scale would be totally wrong. How should I scale the picture? Million thanks.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子