Re: Difficulties in getting the APK files

Abraham Getzler

May 14, 2018, 10:37:31 AM5/14/18
to app-inventor-de...@googlegroups.com
This board is an abandoned library.

The main AI2 help board is at

I suggest you repost there.

Also, you can get Windows screen shots using the snipping tool
ABG

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 7:33 AM, <meligalaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!

My name is Mélissa and I created my own application but when I try to download the APK file ,a message appears on the top of the screen and nothing happens.

When I tried to dowload the APK file of an other saved project , it does work .Also I even take off from the application some screens unsuccessfully because it gave me the same result.

I 've already registred the application and paid for it on google play to publish but the APK block this process .

Could you please help me to find out the problems and how to resolve it, as soon as possible .

By the way , that application is wonderfull for people likes me who doesn't know anything about JAVA HTLM script  ....thank you for this.

Best Wishes,

Mélissa ADOUANE

--
(you have received this message from the App Inventor Developers Library)
---

MG TV

Nov 5, 2019, 8:44:17 AM11/5/19
to app-inventor-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abraham !

I would like to modify this app , but I cannot open it ( too heavy) .Could  please send it to the code version of mit inventor.

Best wishes ,

Mélissa

(you have received this message from the App Inventor Developers Library)
---
20191105_093521.jpg

Abraham Getzler

Nov 5, 2019, 10:47:11 AM11/5/19