TTS using Cantonese

Choi Chi Fai

Jul 12, 2017, 5:49:14 AM7/12/17
to App Inventor Developers Library
I have installed Google TTS, and I set the default language is cantonese (Hong Kong)
however when I use the text-to-speech function of app inventor, it cannot voice out the chinese words using cantonese.
I have set the language and country to " " (Blank), it comes out Mandarin and all english charactors are speak out in a very ugly tone.
how can I set the language to cantonese in App inventor? are there any keywords in the pizzles?

Taifun

Jul 12, 2017, 10:45:48 AM7/12/17
to App Inventor Developers Library
Note that we don't provide general App Inventor support here, but general help is available at the MIT App Inventor Forum.

Taifun