Last-minute giveaway: tickets to next week’s 2-day mobile app training in San Francisco

Tim Anglade

Oct 30, 2013, 6:07:00 PM10/30/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com, user...@googlegroups.com
Hi there everybody. I’ll be running a special 2-day version of the Apigee mobile app training on Tuesday & Wednesday next week, at our I Love APIs conference in San Francisco (http://iloveapis2013.com/). I have just a few tickets left to give away to the community so you can join us at the event!

I’ll cover the same basics I do in the regular class (HTML5, building a mobile app with PhoneGap) but I’ll spend a lot more time talking about using advanced features like geolocation, adding images, using existing 3rd-party databases, exposing a public API for your app, etc. — tentative schedule is as follows.

# Tuesday Nov. 5: 11am – 5pm
- Building a UI in HTML5 + JavaScript / jQuery
- Reading data from an API Backend (Apigee / Usergrid)
- Storing images and using them in your app
- Packaging your app natively with PhoneGap
- Geolocation
- Monitoring users, errors & performance in your app

# Wednesday Nov. 6: 11am — 4pm
- Using data in your app from an existing backend system such as a MySQL database
- Building & exposing a public API for your app
- Push notifications
- Q&A

Both days will take place at the Fort Mason Center in San Francisco (http://www.fortmason.org/)

If you’d like a free ticket and if you’re absolutely sure you can join us next week, just reply to me privately t...@apigee.com — I’ll give the tickets to the first people that respond.