apigee .Net

Jaime Lossada

May 8, 2013, 10:47:14 AM5/8/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Is there any sdk for .Net? Or do you have an example on how to use it on an MVC 4 application?

Nima Vadiee

May 8, 2013, 12:36:22 PM5/8/13
to Jaime Lossada, app-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jaime, we have a brand new .NET SDK (w/ Win8 + WP8 support) currently in development, planned release is in late June.

There is an existing UserGrid .NET SDK, however the functionality is somewhat limited.

Take a look and if you have any questions please let me know. We will keep you updated on the new .NET SDK release.

Thanks!
Nima

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 7:47 AM, Jaime Lossada <jaimelo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any sdk for .Net? Or do you have an example on how to use it on an MVC 4 application?

Thanks,
Nima