Re: [app-craft] New Presentation About PhoneGap App Development

Tim Anglade

May 10, 2013, 8:28:03 PM5/10/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Started watching it as well and it looks pretty cool so far! Thanks for sharing, Dave!

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 8:19 PM, <dave....@after6services.com> wrote:
This crossed my Twitter timeline a few minutes ago.  I started watching the presentation right away, and my comment before I finish watching is that Mike Wolf has some fairly provcative things to say about how easy it is to develop mediocre apps with PhoneGap in the first 5 minutes.

He's saying that he will talk about strategies to build excellent PhoneGap apps later in the talk.

Dave Aiello
After6 Services LLC

mike wolf (@geekpunk)

5/10/13 4:54 PM