3-hour, online version of Apigee’s Mobile App Training this Thursday

Tim Anglade

May 20, 2013, 8:52:17 AM5/20/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I know many of you inquired about the possibility of conducting one of Apigee’s Mobile App trainings online so you could go through it again, or have some friends & colleagues join us.

I’m happy to announce that I will do so this Thursday, at 8am, 1pm and 6pm Eastern.

It will be a condensed, 3-hour version of the training many of you attended in person, but I will hit most of the same points: building a UI with jQuery Mobile & HTML5, adding some logic in JavaScript, using an API Backend like Apigee and making your app run live on a device with PhoneGap.

It’ll be offered at 3 different times on May 23:

8am Eastern / 5am Pacific / 14:00 CEST / 17:30 IST

1pm Eastern / 10am Pacific / 19:00 CEST / 22:30 IST

6pm Eastern / 3pm Pacific / 23:59 CEST / May 24 3:30 IST

Advance registration is required. See you there?

Cheers,
Tim

Toby Beresford

May 23, 2013, 10:51:42 AM5/23/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tim, really excellent training.

Sathya Narayanan Srinivasan

May 23, 2013, 3:46:00 PM5/23/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tim. It was an excellent training :)

Regards,
Sathya

PK Rasam

May 23, 2013, 8:37:52 PM5/23/13