Writing on Android

Dan Amundsen

Nov 11, 2013, 3:52:13 PM11/11/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks-

My app was built for HTML and is live on my website at www.marblecoders.com/frontline.  I can open it in safari on Mac and iOS and write to the Apigee database.  Keep in mind, I am using usergrid.js, not apigee.js.

When I try to write to the database using android, I get an error message, "Write Failed."

Any ideas?

I've tried it on Android 2.3.6, and 4.1.2, neither of them work.

Could it be a jQuery mobile problem?

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Amundsen

Nov 11, 2013, 4:39:46 PM11/11/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
I wouldn't think so, since I'm viewing the app in the browser, but could it be possible that I have to add Android as a platform with phonegap? aka...
$ cordova platform add android