More App-Craft Trainings in SF (+ Advanced Class! + $4,000 Contest! + Training in Mountain View!)

Tim Anglade

Jun 5, 2013, 2:36:21 PM6/5/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!

I know many of you joined this list from the mobile app trainings in SF April 3–5. I’m happy to announce I’ve just finalized the organization of more training dates in the area. http://apigee-sfv2-2013.eventbrite.com/
  1. Intro class in Mountain View offered on June 19
  2. Intro class in SF offered on June 20 or June 21
  3. Advanced Class & Contest on June 22–23: advanced topics, plenty of time to build your app, and a friendly contest with $4,000 in prizes (attributed by participants).

Topics from the advanced class (we’ll pick & choose by popular vote or depending on which problems you hit when you build your apps):
  • Integrating files & rich media (photo, video, audio, PDFs, etc.)
  • Targeting Users & Driving Engagement with Push Notifications
  • In-app sharing, reporting & privacy controls with Groups and Activities
  • Playlists, Reading lists, Bids and other queue-based features with Queues & Lists
  • Dealing with external APIs (Facebook, Foursquare, etc.)
  • Counting objects & events
  • Packaging your app for the app store
  • Capturing photos and videos with the camera
  • Debugging Strategies for PhoneGap
  • Securing your application & data access
  • If you want to see another topic covered send an email to ti...@apigee.com

Details and registration here: http://apigee-sfv2-2013.eventbrite.com/

Cheers!
Tim