SIP with apigee

inclus...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2013, 4:16:32 PM8/7/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
dear team,
how do i achieve sip with apigee for a dialer im working on plz.

regards with appreciations,
Arifin

Matthew Dobson

Aug 8, 2013, 9:09:38 AM8/8/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Arifin!

Thanks for reaching out on App-Craft. I don't quite follow what you're looking for. Care to give me an example of what an SIP is?

Thanks

-Matt

inclusionTec

Aug 11, 2013, 1:06:01 PM8/11/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Matt,

Sure, The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a signaling
communications protocol, widely used for controlling multimedia
communication sessions such as voice and video calls over Internet
Protocol (IP) networks.[source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Session_Initiation_Protocol]

I am trying to make a dialer app, which will allow my users to call
using SIP, utilising PABX engine like asterisk and connecting through
Softswitch for billing and routing.

How can apigee api, will help me develop the mobile dialer app,
please. I have read your whitepaper on telco innovation.

Kind regards
Arifin Chowdhury, CEO , inclusionTec
skype: arifin16

Matthew Dobson

Aug 15, 2013, 10:06:49 AM8/15/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Arifin,

Looping back around with you on this. We'll be sending this along to members of the Apigee team with experience working with SIP.

Thanks!

-Matt

Matthew Dobson

Aug 16, 2013, 10:19:37 AM8/16/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Arifin one last follow up!

Unfortunately SIP mediation support is not available as part of Apigee Free. It is an extension to Apigee Enterprise Paid version.

-Matt

inclusionTec

Aug 27, 2013, 3:23:00 AM8/27/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com, inclusiontec
Heyy Matt,
Thanks for your effort and great to hear from you. looking forward to
get know how from my fav team apigee.

regards with appreciations,
Arifin
>> > app-craft+...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
>> > To post to this group, send email to
>> > app-...@googlegroups.com<javascript:>.

Raj Subramanian

Dec 9, 2013, 4:35:59 PM12/9/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Matt
  How much is the enterprise paid version?

Thanks
Raj

Tim Anglade

Dec 9, 2013, 4:57:37 PM12/9/13