Problem with submitting apostrophe-forms

Agnes L

Aug 26, 2016, 7:17:32 AM8/26/16
to apostrophenow
I've enabled the apostrophe-forms module in app.js and added a form to our site. However, when trying to submit a form entry I get the following error:

{ [Error: spawn sendmail ENOENT]
  code: 'ENOENT',
  errno: 'ENOENT',
  syscall: 'spawn sendmail',
  path: 'sendmail',
  spawnargs: [ '-i', '-f', 'donot...@example.com', 'mye...@gmail.com' ],
  'SendmailTransport.sendMail': 'sendmailError' }

Have had no success in figuring out the problem here. Any ideas?

Fotis Paraskevopoulos

Aug 26, 2016, 7:42:40 AM8/26/16
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
Hello Agnes,

Can you check your SMTP credential for the mailer. It seems that is the error.

Read this section “Sending email via Postmark and other services”

Best,
FP

Tom Boutell

Aug 26, 2016, 8:08:49 AM8/26/16
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
Fotis is correct!

Also, Agnes, please feel free to join our Apostrophe developer directory:

https://tomboutell1.typeform.com/to/NeqckD
>> email to apostropheno...@googlegroups.com.
>

> --

THOMAS BOUTELL, SUPPORT LEAD
P'UNK AVENUE | (215) 755-1330 | punkave.com