Apostrophe 0.5 -> 2.0 migration guide

Tom Boutell

Aug 26, 2016, 5:06:13 PM8/26/16
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks, I wanted to preview this guide for you:

http://unstable.apostrophenow.org/migration.html

It covers all sorts of common confusions and major differences between
0.5 and 2.0, as well as illuminating the number of ways in which they
are the same.

*** As the guide says, we do not have a content migration tool yet,
*** but there WILL BE a content migration tool.

We have 70+ clients on 0.5, so there WILL be upgrade projects! We have
simply chosen to focus first on doing new projects with 2.0.

Other important new content today...

Release roadmap and long term support pledge:

http://unstable.apostrophenow.org/roadmap.html

Enterprise support and developer directory (more listings welcome):

http://unstable.apostrophenow.org/support.html

Reference guide to schemas:

http://unstable.apostrophenow.org/tutorials/getting-started/schema-guide.html

We're one or two business days from publishing 2.0 in npm at this
point. It's been a long road and it's exciting to be so close to the
finish.

Thanks for checking it out!

--

THOMAS BOUTELL, SUPPORT LEAD
P'UNK AVENUE | (215) 755-1330 | punkave.com