Apostrophe 2.0.0 empty-trash

Fotis Paraskevopoulos

Sep 10, 2016, 9:51:58 AM9/10/16
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is the empty-trash not available or not needed anymore for 2.0.0?

FP

Tom Boutell

Sep 10, 2016, 10:10:15 AM9/10/16
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
Good question. That task has not been ported yet.

Mostly the implementation would be quite similar, except that files
work a bit differently now. It should be kosher to delete an
attachment when the doc it is a property of goes away; the attachment
should "belong" to the doc it is a property of. This necessitates that
attachments be cloned (including copying the files) by any "copy doc"
features we add, although there are none yet in 2.0.

I'll open the necessary issues.
> --

THOMAS BOUTELL, SUPPORT LEAD
P'UNK AVENUE | (215) 755-1330 | punkave.com