Bug when trying to get some places photos

Javier Cardenete

Jun 27, 2012, 7:21:33 AM6/27/12
to apontador-api
Hello guys!!

Thanks for the API you're offering.

I'm facing a problem when calling the method   http://api.apontador.com.br/v1/places/U972M5SB/photos?type=json  for certain places (that one is one of them). Another that break is the place with ID 458L8P83.
I'm using the python API, and the traceback is the following:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test.py", line 9, in <module>
    apontadorloader.loadProviderRestaurants()
  File "/Users/iactive/django/active_project/trunk/apps/contentprovider/restaurants/ApontadorRestaurantLoader.py", line 93, in loadProviderRestaurants
    self.loadProviderRestaurantPhotos(provider_resource)
  File "/Users/iactive/django/active_project/trunk/apps/contentprovider/restaurants/ApontadorRestaurantLoader.py", line 136, in loadProviderRestaurantPhotos
    json_data = json.loads(self.api.get_place_photos(provider_restaurant.id_in_provider, type="json"))
  File "/Users/iactive/django/active_project/trunk/apps/contentprovider/apiproviders/apontador/apontador.py", line 283, in get_place_photos
    response = self._call_basic_auth_ws(url, params)
  File "/Users/iactive/django/active_project/trunk/apps/contentprovider/apiproviders/apontador/apontador.py", line 118, in _call_basic_auth_ws
    raise Exception(response.reason)
Exception: Internal Server Error

Thank you.

Leonardo Andreucci

Jun 27, 2012, 3:15:43 PM6/27/12
to aponta...@googlegroups.com

Hi Javier,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

We´ve already identified the cause of this error and will fix it as soon as possible. This is a punctual error in these places though and it should not block your development.

Please let me know if you have any doubts or if there´s anything we can do to help you.

Kind Regards,

Leonardo (Development Manager, Apontador)

Leonardo Andreucci

Sep 13, 2012, 5:17:26 PM9/13/12
to aponta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Javier,

we have definetely solved this issue for all the affected places.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Leonardo