Volunteer Opportunity with APO Brothers in Mind

Rashid Darden

Aug 2, 2011, 1:09:15 PM8/2/11
to APO Section 85
Hi everybody,

As usual, I've got some great volunteer opportunities for the Bros if you're interested.  Already this summer we were able to bring on a Region III brother as an intern for Do the Write Thing and so far she loves it.

But specifically for the chapters in DC (or close to), please check out this volunteer opportunity with Do the Write Thing DC:  http://www.idealist.org/view/volop/NS9hhxMDMTnp/

When you read it, please keep in mind the following things:

1)  You would be managed by a fellow brother 2) who writes great letters of recommendation and 3) if your chapters get involved, I am happy to provide letters of endorsement for your sectional and national awards.

So check out the link and contact me if you're interested!

LFS,
Rashid Darden

www.facebook.com/rashiddarden