Greetings Section 85

1 view

Beth Terroni

Mar 5, 2011, 3:12:07 PM3/5/11
to apo-sec...@googlegroups.com
Hello Section 85!

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Beth Terroni and I am the newly elected Section 85 chair.  I've been active in the fraternity since I pledged the Zeta Mu chapter at the Catholic University of America in the Fall of 2005.

I would like to thank Zeta Phi for hosting an awesome section conference; the hard work that the chapter put in really showed.  I know that everyone in attendance had a great time! I would also like to thank Jeri for her service as Section Chair this past year.

I am very eager and excited to start serving as your Section Chair.  Please be on the lookout for a survey from me, so that I can get your feedback about what you want from your section staff and how we can best serve you.

If you or anyone that you know is interested in serving on the Section 85 staff please let me know.  Please feel free to contact me with if you have any comments, questions, or concerns.

Yours in Leadership, Friendship, and Service,
Beth

Beth Terroni

Section 85 Chair
Alpha Phi Omega, National Service Fraternity
BTerro...@gmail.com
610-717-2449