IMPORTANT!!! OUT OF THIS WORLD LFS!!!! REGISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeri L. Ogden

Feb 9, 2011, 7:33:46 PM2/9/11
to APO Section 85
Greetings Brothers,

It is almost time for out of this world LFS!!! If you have not yet
registered I encourage you to do so NOW!!! Please be advised that if
you do not register by Valentine's Day, we cannot ensure any t-shirts
will be available. We are constantly confirming great presenters
including National Vice President Jon Ottenad!

Follow the link! http://www.apozetaphi.com/sectionals2011.htm

Additionally, for those of you coming from afar, I apologize for the
late notice but we have finally secured a hotel for your convenience.
For further information and to register, Click here! Unfortunately
there is only a small window to register for the hotel. You must
register by Monday, February 14th in order to receive the reduced
rate. Please act fast!

We are so excited about your attendance to this year's Section
Conference! Stay tuned for further information later this week
regarding the conference schedule and additional pertinent
information.

--
Natasha Metts
Alpha Phi Omega, Zeta Phi Chapter

--
Jeri L. Ogden
Section 85 Chair

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."--Ghandi