Section 85 Monthly E-mail: October

Kelly King

Oct 11, 2011, 9:17:54 AM10/11/11
to apo-sec...@googlegroups.com, aposecti...@googlegroups.com
Hello Section 85!!!

Its time for the Section 85 Monthly E-mail: October Edition.  Please read the entire e-mail as there are important dates to remember and events to sign up for!

Service:

Section 85 Service Hour Goal: 30,500 hours!  Make sure you report all of your service hours, and we can definitely make this goal!

Theta Chi Service Project:
Trick-Or-Treat for Service
On October 29th, groups of students will be "trick-or-treating" around the foxhill neighborhood for canned goods and other non-perishables to donate to Capital Area Food Bank. Last year, the event raised 2,880 lbs of food and this year we're looking to make that number even bigger!
--The date of the event is Saturday, October 29th. It will start at around 4pm.
--This is an APO sponsored event but we invite volunteers from all over school and you too!
--All students are encouraged to dress up, although they don't have to.
 **If you're interested, and are able to get the commitment from your chapters and specifc members within them, you can email gwtrick...@gmail.com by October 21 with the names, email addresses, and phone numbers of all those who want to volunteer.

About the Section:

Epsilon Mu in the news...

We want your feedback!

Regional Information:

**Register for regionals**:
Date:Oct 21st-23rd
Location: University of Maryland, College Park

National Information:

Online Launch - great opportunity for anyone in your chapter who hasn't done launch yet, as well as for pledges!!
Tuesday, October 11th 2011 8-10:15 PDT
Wednesday, November 9th 2011 9-11:15 EST
Thursday, December 1st 2011 9-11:15 EST
Monday, February 6th 2012 9-11:15 EST
Tuesday, February 28th 2012 8-10:15 PST
Wednesday, March 14th 2012 9-11:15 EDT
Thursday, April 12th 2012 9-11:15 EDT
Registration: https://student.gototraining.com/33z5z/rt/5362458180644837376

October/Early November APO Webinars:

October 11: National Service Week/Spring Youth Service Day
October 19: Interest and Petitioning Groups
November 1: Fraternity Life

Thanks for reading everything!!  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Beth Terroni at bterro...@gmail.com.

In LFS,
Kelly