May Deadlines and Summer Events

1 view

Beth Terroni

May 1, 2011, 1:09:06 PM5/1/11
to apo-sec...@googlegroups.com, Tyler Pease
Hey Section 85ers!

As the semester comes to a close there are a few last things that need to be reported to the National Office and a few more deadlines.

If you are electing new officers please submit the new officers report on the national website at
http://www.apo.org/pages/show/Chapter_Resources/Online_Reporting/New_Officers

Graduating seniors also need to be reported at
http://www.apo.org/pages/show/Chapter_Resources/Online_Reporting/Graduating_Seniors

If you are completing your CAPS (Chapter Assessment and Planning Session) before the end of the semester report it here
http://www.apo.org/show/National_Programs/Leadership/CAPS/Report_Form

DUE Monday, May 2nd:
Fall Pledgeclass Namesake Nominations due.
  Anyone can nominate someone to be the fall pledgeclass namesake, if you feel there is someone worthy of this recognition then nominate them!

Spring Youth Service Day reports are due. To file your report go to http://www.apo.org/show/National_Programs/Service/Project_Database/Service_Project_Report_Form

The John Mack Scholarship Application is due.  This scholarship can be used for an undergrad or graduate degree, so fill it out even if you're a senior!
http://www.apo.org/site/site_files/john_mack_application.pdf

Finally some congratulations!

Congrats to Epsilon Mu for receiving the Spring Youth Service Grant!

Congrats to the Alpha Alpha Delta chapter at Salisbury University for winning a service award! To read more about it click on this link:

Congrats to Zeta Phi chapter at Howard University for winning Fraternity of the Year at Howard University.

(These are just the awards I've heard about.  I know that every chapter is doing great things.  Please let me know if your chapter has received any awards be them APO Awards or any other award).

I wanted to congratulate everyone on a successful semester of leadership, friendship, and service! Good luck to everyone on your finals and to anyone who is graduating. If you are graduating and want to stay involved in APO let me know, even if you are not staying in the area I can help you get in touch with the volunteer staff or alumni associations in your new area.

As always if you have any questions please let me know.  I hope you all have a great summer!

LFS,
Beth

Beth Terroni
Section 85 Chair
Alpha Phi Omega, National Service Fraternity
BTerro...@gmail.com
(202) 630-0283