Exciting Events this Week!

Beth Terroni

Mar 9, 2011, 4:41:00 PM3/9/11
to apo-sec...@googlegroups.com
Hey Section 85,

Tonight from 9 to 10 pm:
APO Impact Live- Fraternity Basics
This course looks at the Fraternity's origins, insignia & structure.  We will share many of the founding precepts of our organization, its story and those things that we find true value in as brothers.  This course does not contain material relating to rituals, so all pledges are welcome.
To register go to https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/323433066

Tomorrow from 9 to 11:15 pm:
E-Launch
LAUNCH is a leadership course that is the launching point in your personal odyssey of leadership development and sets the basis for the four component modules to follow. Therefore, this module is a prerequisite for each of the other four components of the APO LEADS program. This online version of Launch is a great way to start your personal odyssey.
To register go to https://student.gototraining.com/33z5z/register/3386646777975284480

Wednesday, March 16th from 9 to 10 pm:
APO Impact Live- Marketing
Is APO the best kept secret on your campus?  This webinar will address why we need to market APO and discuss effective and amazingly easy marketing solutions for your chapter, section, or region.  We will cover how utilizing the Alpha Phi Omega graphic standards guide and style guide in your marketing efforts benefits everyone.

To see all the events going on in Section 85, go to the Section 85 google calendar at bu7839n4eih5a...@group.calendar.google.com. The chapter's who's event it is indicated by the chapter's name initials as follows:
EM- Epsilon Mu, University of Maryland, College Park
ZM- Zeta Mu, The Catholic University of America
ZP- Zeta Phi, Howard University
TC- Theta Chi, George Washington University
EP- Eta Phi, American University
MA- Mu Alpha, Georgetown University
AAD- Alpha Alpha Delta, Salisbury University

The John Mack Scholarship Application is now available!
Applications are due by Monday, May 2nd.

Following this email I will be sending another email about an exciting service opportunity from Eta Phi chapter at American University; please take the time to read that email.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.  If you have any events that you would like shared with the rest of the section, just send them along to me.

In LFS,
Beth

Beth Terroni
Section 85 Chair
Alpha Phi Omega, National Service Fraternity
BTerro...@gmail.com
610-717-2449