Best way to send push for multiple apps using ApnsPHP_Push_Server

math...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2013, 2:11:09 PM11/17/13
to apns...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm going to use APNS to send message to multiple applications.
That also means ... multiple certificates.

What would be the best way to use the ApnsPHP_Push_Server in order to do this ?
Parallel processing consisting of starting a server for each app cannot really be done on a larger scale (let's say I have 30 apps, that wouldn't work - if I understood well there is a limit of 20 connexions).
Re-opening a connexion for each message would be OK - but that would mean being sure the queue is empty from 'previous' messages.

But maybe I'm the first one going that way :)

Thanks in advance,
Mathieu