Can't receive push notification for some devices

hsksn...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2014, 5:25:07 AM2/12/14
to apns...@googlegroups.com
Encountered a strange problem. I used the script to set up push notification service for my published app.
I have everything set up and did receive push notification for some devices. However, only 2 iPhone5 cannot receive the message.
Tried with iPhone 5s, The new iPad and another iPhone 5, all works as expected.
I checked that all settings are correct, including cert, environment (production) and the device token used is correct. (otherwise ALL devices but not only 2 should not receive the message)
Does anyone encounter this situation before? Thanks!