Project source code has moved to github

Aldo Armiento

Oct 26, 2012, 7:54:24 AM10/26/12
to apns...@googlegroups.com
The development code has moved to github: https://github.com/duccio/ApnsPHP

Please check out, and submit pull requests via github.

Thanks,

Aldo

benjam...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2013, 1:46:09 PM6/10/13
to apns...@googlegroups.com
Looks like a fantastic project!
I noticed no updates for past 7 months.  Is this project being actively developed/maintained/supported, or has it been released to "survive on its own in the wild"?

Thanks!

gmtk....@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2013, 2:06:28 AM7/15/13
to apns...@googlegroups.com
Warning: stream_socket_client() [function.stream-socket-client]: unable to connect to ssl://gateway.push.apple.com:2195 (Connection refused) in/home/content/54/10928154/html/singaporebiz/PushCode/PushCode/simplepush.php on line 25
Failed to connect: 111 Connection refused

it is my server side problem ples tell me solution