Ipopt in Simulink

الأستاذ وليد بن شوش لرياضيات المتوسط

Sep 15, 2022, 6:10:00 PM9/15/22
to apmo...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Can I use ipopt for mpc in simulink ? i am a newbie

John Hedengren

Sep 15, 2022, 6:26:32 PM9/15/22
to apmo...@googlegroups.com

There is an interface to Simulink with APMonitor (that uses IPOPT): https://apmonitor.com/do/index.php/Main/DynamicControl There are also links to solve MPC with MATLAB and Python (Gekko).

-John Hedengren

APMonitor user's group e-mail list.

丰赵

Oct 9, 2022, 8:35:37 AM10/9/22
to apmonitor
Hi,John
        don't know how to start a new topic, and how to report the issue, just report here.

        there is an error about the the Gekko example "Moving Horizon Estimation"

from gekko import GEKKO import numpy as np import matplotlib.pyplot as plt # Estimator Model m = GEKKO() m.time = p.time

p.time can't be recognized by python.

John Hedengren

Oct 9, 2022, 8:58:27 AM10/9/22
to apmo...@googlegroups.com
The values for p.time, u_meas, and y_meas are defined in the preceding example "15. Simulation" at https://apmonitor.com/wiki/index.php/Main/GekkoPythonOptimization All 18 examples are accessed from the Jupyter Notebook or the Google Colab online interface. I have updated "16. Moving Horizon Estimation" to be stand-alone to resolve the error that you mentioned with new source code. It does not rely on the process simulator from the prior step.

For future questions about Gekko, please post to StackOverflow with tag gekko. Here is an example of a related question:

For feature requests or bug reports to Gekko, please raise a new issue in GitHub. Here are the current issues with Gekko: https://github.com/BYU-PRISM/GEKKO/issues

Best regards,
John Hedengren

--
Best regards,

John Hedengren
GEKKO Optimization Suite

丰赵

Oct 9, 2022, 9:00:49 PM10/9/22
to apmonitor
thanks John, it works, as you mentioned, example (process simulation) must be involved. I just run the the example standalone based on normal IDE.