APM Matlab Optimization problem error message -1

Raphael Baumeler

Mar 18, 2022, 9:48:29 AM3/18/22
to apmonitor
Hello together

I am trying to solve an optimal control problem (see .pdf attached). Unfortunately, the IPOPT solver does not find a solution and the error message: "Maximum Number of Iterations Exceeded." appears. How can I solve such a problem? In principle, the system of equations should be solvable this way, others have already solved it with the IPOPT solver. Do I have to make further settings with the function "apm_option()"?

In the attachment you can find the complete project which is executable in Matlab.

You can download the project under this link:

I would be very happy about possible solutions.
Greetings, Raphael