Question about certificats

Mohamed Amine

Feb 22, 2023, 2:06:59 PM2/22/23
to apmonitor
Hello,
I am a new member of this group, can I know how to get a certificate after completing the course and what courses I need to take?.

Kind regards.

Mohamed Amine

John Hedengren

Feb 22, 2023, 5:02:15 PM2/22/23
to apmo...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mohamed,

The open-access courses at https://apm.byu.edu/prism/index.php/Site/OnlineCourses are freely available for self-study. Some of the courses have a Google Classroom link where you can submit assignments.

https://apmonitor.com/pds/index.php/Main/TCLabIntro

There are certificates available through Udemy or AIChE Academy for the same courses, but they have a registration fee.

Best regards,

John Hedengren

APMonitor user's group e-mail list.