APML Meetup in San Francisco on Thursday

Chris Saad

Nov 16, 2009, 1:23:37 AM11/16/09
to APML.Public.General
Paul Jones, one of the 3 Co-Authors of APML is visiting SF from
London. Join him and Chris Saad (APML Co-Author, DataPortability Co-
founder) for a two part event.

Part 1. Start at 5pm - Working Meeting to discuss the current state of
APML and plan for getting to v1. Location TBD.

Part 2. Start at 7:30pm Socializing for drinks at a local pub.
Location TBD.

Come to Part one if you want to work on the actual spec and get your
hands dirty.

Come to Part two if you just want to hang with people who care about
the Data Portability generally and Attention metadata specifically.

Please be sure to RSVP http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=196802287512

gdupont

Nov 22, 2009, 10:40:07 AM11/22/09
to APML.Public.General
Any chance to have some kind of synthesis of the discussion ?

Paul Jones

Nov 22, 2009, 12:05:33 PM11/22/09
to apml-...@googlegroups.com
The email I sent previously was a fairly thorough summary of the discussions (I hoped).

gdupont

Nov 23, 2009, 3:57:26 AM11/23/09
to APML.Public.General
Great ! I asked for this synthesis just after reading your mail
indeed, I was afraid to miss extra good things because the attention/
interests discussion as well as the streaming are already much to
think about.

thanks