unsubscribe

Therese Weel

Nov 18, 2009, 1:38:45 PM11/18/09
to apml-...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 4:16 PM, <apml-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
 Today's Topic Summary
 Topic: APML code
    Alberto Bermejo <berm...@gmail.com> Nov 17 02:29AM -0800

    Hello, I am doing a project and I'm interested in using APML, and I
    found several problems such as not being sure if you follow the
    development of the standard and the other problem is that I not find
    the source code, anywhere, is open source?
    The only thing I have found was documentation in java and programs in
    *.cs. but nothing of Java code.

    Thanks for your help.
    Alberto.

    Paul Jones <paulj...@gmail.com> Nov 17 04:39PM

    Hi Alberto,

    The source code follows the latest published versions of the standard. I
    don't believe any libraries currently work with the pre-1.0 style specs
    (since these are not yet particularly agreed).

    Have you had a look at the code in:
    http://code.google.com/p/apml-library/source/browse/#svn/trunk
    ?

    There are a whole bunch of libraries supported there - Tim Schultz
    contributed a java library quite a while back, so hopefully that should be
    able to help you?

    Thanks,
    Paul.