Bob Sarni and the next Agile Workshop

Jason Dean

Nov 20, 2009, 6:38:06 PM11/20/09
to apln-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

For those of you who haven't heard, AgileBoise is presenting an informal discussion with Bob Sarni, a certified Agile Trainer and Coach (one of the first), next Tuesday on Nov 24th at noon at the Red Lion downtowner in Boise. (See www.agileboise.org -> events for more information). Bob has been a committed agent of the Agile community and movement since the beginning and has a lot of experience he can share from. He will be discussing his successes with in the pharmaceutical industry and his perspective on the growth and future of Agile. Bob worked here in Boise for many years and is returning to share with our local Agile community.

Were you involved in planning the last workshop? We will be having a Retrospective on Tuesday December 1st (more details to follow). We will review what we learned and ensure we change accordingly for our next workshop. Which brings up the fact that we're ready to get started planning the second Agile Workshop! The first one was a resounding success. We had over 60 people attend and received lots of good feedback. I will be sharing those results at our next Roundtable meeting on Tuesday December 8th. Movie Tickets will be available then as well for the winners of the survey drawing (survey still open!).

If you would like to be involved in planning the next workshop I am planning a short discovery meeting towards the end of our Tuesday December 8th meeting. If you are interested and that is a bad time or we can collectively meet at a better time, please let me know asap. I would like to shoot for a early February timetable but we can discuss that along with other details. This first meeting is to simply see who is interested and how you might like to be involved. We will be putting out a call for speakers soon too, so we need to get together to discuss details.

Thanks and let me know how you're interested in being involved and what can make our group useful to you!

Jason Dean
jasonl...@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonleedean

Priya Kanaparti

Nov 20, 2009, 6:43:01 PM11/20/09
to apln-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason,
     I'm definately interested in getting more invovled with agile Boise, please let me know what I can do.  Also,  as I've previously shared with you, if we can meet @ 7 am for meetings, that would absolutely be splendid.

Thank you Jason
Priya Kanaparti

Sent from my iPhone
Priya Kanaparti
--
To post to this APLN Boise group, send email to apln-...@googlegroups.com

Amy Coleman

Nov 23, 2009, 10:54:52 PM11/23/09
to apln-...@googlegroups.com, Krista Hopper
Hi Jason, I am planning on attending tomorrow, I think it will be a pleasure to meet Bob and to hear about what he's been able to accomplish. I am hopeful that Krista will make it but she's been extremely busy the last couple weeks so I don't know if she's planning on it or not.

It will be good to see you, sorry to have been so out of contact since the workshop - I've been running in many directions, none of them paying but fun and busy non the less.

See you tomorrow.

Amy