APLN Meetings

Jason Dean

Aug 10, 2009, 12:44:35 PM8/10/09
to apln-...@googlegroups.com
When: Occurs the second Tuesday of every 1 month effective 3/10/2009 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada).
Where: To Be Determined

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi all,

Please join us on the second Tuesday of each month at a location to be determined for the APLN Charter meeting. All are invited to attend. Here are some links that you may like to share with others regarding our chapter. I will send out reminders each month so we can all try to plan around the meetings and fully utilize our shared experiences and learning.

Google Group Site

Group Email address
apln-...@googlegroups.com

Linkedin Group

Thanks,
Jason Dean

invite.ics

Jason Dean

Aug 10, 2009, 12:45:31 PM8/10/09
to apln-...@googlegroups.com
meeting.ics

Jason Dean

Aug 10, 2009, 1:33:42 PM8/10/09
to apln-...@googlegroups.com, Kelly Householder, Ken Long
meeting.ics

jb

Aug 11, 2009, 11:55:49 AM8/11/09
to Agile Boise
Jason,
Please mark me down as attending today's meeting 8/11. Thanks. jb.

On Aug 10, 10:44 am, Jason Dean <Jason.D...@bodybuilding.com> wrote:
> When: Occurs the second Tuesday of every 1 month effective 3/10/2009 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada).
> Where: To Be Determined
>
> *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please join us on the second Tuesday of each month at a location to be determined for the APLN Charter meeting. All are invited to attend. Here are some links that you may like to share with others regarding our chapter. I will send out reminders each month so we can all try to plan around the meetings and fully utilize our shared experiences and learning.
>
> Google Group Sitehttp://groups.google.com/group/apln-boise
>
> Group Email address
> apln-...@googlegroups.com<mailto:apln-...@googlegroups.com>
>
> Linkedin Grouphttp://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1683377
>
> If you have any questions please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason Dean
> jasonleed...@gmail.com<mailto:jasonleed...@gmail.com>

David Starr

Aug 11, 2009, 12:02:38 PM8/11/09
to apln-...@googlegroups.com
I am so bummed I am going to miss this.

Jason Dean

Aug 11, 2009, 12:06:02 PM8/11/09
to apln-...@googlegroups.com
Dang, I was hoping you could come. Ah well. How are things with you these days?
Jason

Martin Danner

Aug 11, 2009, 3:59:44 PM8/11/09
to apln-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason,

Sorry, I have yet to make it to a Boise APLN meeting, but then I haven't been in Boise since February! What's you're doing is really cool and I hope make the September gathering.

By the way, I'm moving to Dunedin New Zealand soon. It's a small city (about half the size of Boise), but it has a vibrant hi-tech community, fueled in part by the excellent university there. My associates there are interested in forming a Centre of Excellence in Lean IT, and an APLN chapter might fit nicely.
When I get back to Boise I'd like to talk with you to learn how you went about forming the Boise chapter.

Martin Danner
Accentient
Agile Coach | PMP | Author | Trainer | Consultant
www.accentient.com

Jason Dean

Aug 11, 2009, 5:22:47 PM8/11/09
to apln-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Martin,

New Zealand sounds exciting, I’d love to meet with you or talk about how we formed. Let me know when you are back in town and we’ll get together. It sounds like a great ground level opportunity. When I get some time, I’ll write up some information that may be helpful for you too.

Thanks,

Jason

David Starr

Aug 11, 2009, 5:45:11 PM8/11/09