Does this group still exist?

Michael McCarthy

Sep 13, 2010, 11:22:33 PM9/13/10
to apln-...@googlegroups.com

Does this group still exist?

Michael McCarthy

“Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming ‘Woo Hoo!  What a ride!"

Jason Dean

Sep 14, 2010, 8:09:39 PM9/14/10
to apln-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

Yes it still exists. I hope you're doing well.

We haven't done much lately due to crazy schedules, but we're picking
up again and going to be planning another local agile workshop like we
did last fall. If anyone wants to be involved please reply to the list
and I'll send you out a notice about a meeting I'm going to schedule
very soon.

Thanks,
Jason Dean

> --
> To post to this APLN Boise group, send email to apln-...@googlegroups.com

Ken Long

Sep 14, 2010, 10:10:54 PM9/14/10
to apln-...@googlegroups.com
Jason,
I think this is a great group and allows for informative discussions around Agile. Please know that I have interest to participate however I can.

Ken

Michael McCarthy

Sep 14, 2010, 10:15:49 PM9/14/10
to apln-...@googlegroups.com