Fwd: CSM course from Alistair Sept 28 2009 – Last CSM course not requiring an exam

Jason Dean

Sep 7, 2009, 9:43:24 PM9/7/09
to apln-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, here is a CSM course offered by Alistair Cockburn (coe-burn).
Alistair is called a "witch doctor" because of his unique personality
and style. I'm sure those who attend will enjoy his presentation. It's
his last course before the rules change for CSM certification.

Jason

Sep 7, 2009, 11:00:51 PM9/7/09
to apln-...@googlegroups.com
He gave a fantastic keynote at the Agile 2009 a few weeks ago. He is a sharp
cookie.

There are more big developments coming soon in the Scrum certification
world, so stay tuned! I'll be posting about the Scrum certification programs
on elegantcode.com as details become public.