Special AgileBoise Roundtable event 11/24 at Noon

Jason Dean

Nov 17, 2009, 11:26:58 PM11/17/09
to apln-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Next Tuesday 11/24, from 12:1-30 AgileBoise will be having a special Roundtable event downtown Boise at the Red Lion. We will have a special guest, Bob Sarni, one of the original certified Agile Trainers and Coaches. Read his Bio below for more information. We will have an informal discussion around Bob's successes with Agile in the pharmaceutical industry and his perspective on the growth and future of Agile. Bob worked here in Boise for many years and is returning to share with our local Agile community.

Please RSVP through the AgileBoise.org site -> Events so I know how many to plan for. You will need to register on the site to RSVP If you have not done so already. Registering allows you to participate in our online forums (just getting started) and be informed of upcoming events. The lunch is no host.

I also want to recommend Bob if you have any Agile certification, consulting, or training needs. Bob is a highly recommended expert in the Agile community. You can contact him through Linkedin at http://www.linkedin.com/in/bobsarni or join us and talk to him in person.

Thanks all!
Jason Dean
AgileBoise Coordinator

---- Bob Sarni Bio ----

Bob Sarni is an Agile Coach/Mentor and Certified Scrum Coach and Trainer for EMC Consulting's (www.emc.com/services/index.htm) Life Sciences Practice. He is focused on helping clients realize maximum value on their investments by leveraging Agile methods for product development. Bob’s expertise is in guiding enterprise transition and implementation of Agile’s value and principles.

Bob is a project leadership professional with eighteen years experience in program and project leadership. Bob is an Agile thought leader and practitioner who is certified by the Scrum Alliance as a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), a Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), a Certified Scrum Coach (CSC), a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and also maintains his Project Management Professional (PMP) designation from the Project Management Institute (PMI). When Bob obtained his CST, he became the first person to officially obtain all the current certifications (CSM, CSPO, CSP, CSC, CST) from the Scrum Alliance, not counting Ken and Jeff of course!

Bob is an active member of the Scrum Alliance, the Agile Alliance, and the Agile Project Leadership Network (APLN). He is currently a stage reviewer for the Distributed Development stage for Agile 2009 and a past member of the 2008 spring (Chicago) and fall (Stockholm) Scrum Gathering program review committees, as well as a member of the Scrum Alliance committee that developed the new Certified Scrum Coach certification program. He was also on the Scrum Alliance committee that developed a new certification test for newly certified ScrumMasters and Product Owners. Additionally, Bob is a reviewer of CSP and CSC applications for the Scrum Alliance.