CFP for Agile Roots, June 14-16, Salt Lake City, UT

utahkay

Mar 27, 2010, 12:55:09 PM3/27/10
to Agile Boise
We're drawn to Agile methods not just because they help us build
acceptable
software quickly. More importantly, Agile methods inspire and enable
us to build
_great_ software: products that capture users' imaginations, succeed
in the
market, and create value for us and our customers over a long life.

We're putting together an Agile Roots program towards that end. We
have keynote
commitments from Luke Hohmann and Jeff Patton, whom we believe are on
the
leading edge of value creation in the software process. We still have
plenty of
room for talks, workshops, and other sessions and we hope you have
something to
share!

We're interested in anything you think brings value and joy to the
software
creation process, from the deeply technical, to product and portfolio
strategy,
to the philosophical. How do _you_ build great software?

Please visit http://www.agileroots.com/submissions for more details on
how to
join us as a speaker this year.

The Agile Roots Team