[APLN BOISE] AgileBoise meeting

1 view

Jason Dean

May 5, 2010, 5:10:12 PM5/5/10
to apln-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Sorry if you get a duplicate for this, but I encountered an error when
sending the newsletter.
----

Greetings fellow Boise Agilists,

I hope this message finds you doing well and that you've had a great
year in 2010. I personalliy have been so very busy that my attendence
has waned considerably at our monthly Agile roundtable meeting.

For those who are interested in attending, we will be having an
AgileBoise roundtable meeting this coming Tuesday (May 11th) at noon
at the Red Lion Downtowner. Please feel free to circulate this email
to anyone who would like to attend. This is a no-host lunch (or just
join us for tea!).

Our agenda will be to discuss membership and leadership directions for
the AgileBoise user group with the goal to put together a proposal
which can be posted online for us to gather feedback from the
community for a time period. Then we can reconvene and make some
decisions together. Anyone and everyone is welcome and I would love to
have your participation.

I have some ideas for upcoming meetings as well, so I'd love to share
those and get your feedback.

Thanks and have a great week!

See you soon,

Jason Dean,
AgileBoise Coordinator
agile...@gmail.com

http://www.AgileBoise.org

Jason Dean
c: 208-409-6382
jasonl...@gmail.com

--
To post to this APLN Boise group, send email to apln-...@googlegroups.com

Priya Kanaparti

Oct 20, 2010, 7:04:19 PM10/20/10
to apln-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason,
  How are you? Raj told me about the Workshop preparation you are trying work through for Agile Boise Group.  I was wondering if I could be of any assistance in getting this workshop put together.  Please let me know.

Thank you,
Priya