Using IFTTT and apilio to create complex actions

jrmckins

Jul 2, 2019, 9:43:16 PM7/2/19
to Apilio
Hi all,

I put together a blog post to walk through using IFTTT and apilio to create an "if A and B then C and D" action (not sure what to call it).

It walks through setting up "if there is motion detected by my ring doorbell and it's between sunset and sunrise then turn on a light, wait 5 minutes and turn off the light"

I tested it and it works but if you find an error, let me know.

Philipp

Jul 3, 2019, 2:07:22 AM7/3/19
to Apilio
Wow, this is awseome!
Thank you so much.

Philipp

jrmckins

Jul 4, 2019, 8:06:36 AM7/4/19
to Apilio
No problem. I'm using it a lot in the ifttt sub on reddit. Feel free to pin it here or link to my blog post from apilio.

Philipp

Jul 5, 2019, 8:57:48 AM7/5/19
to Apilio
Thanks!