IFTTT-Action: It looks like you have some characters in the eventname that are not allowed here.

Ron

Jul 5, 2019, 3:45:37 PM7/5/19
to Apilio
I'm trying to save a LogicBlock but keep getting this error:

  • IFTTT-Action: It looks like you have some characters in the eventname that are not allowed here.
I've tried googling it but come up empty.   All of my IFTTT titles are lowercase with no spaces and only alphanumeric, and my Apilio boolean and coditions all are lower case.   What am I missing?   What is an IFTT "Eventname"?

  MY BOOLEAN VARIABLE NAMES ARE:

  • living_air_is_on
  • dining_door_is_open
  • lv_door2_is_open
  • lv_door1_is_open
MY CONDITIONS ARE NAMED:
  • If_living_roomdoor1isopen
  • Iflivingroomdoor2isopen
  • isdiningroomdooropen
  • check_if_ac_is_on

Ron

DrivingForce

Jul 5, 2019, 4:10:55 PM7/5/19
to Apilio
Remove the capital letters from If
all letters should be lower case

Ron

Jul 5, 2019, 4:15:28 PM7/5/19
to Apilio
Thanks, but I posted the names of the conditions and booleans and none of them have any capital letters.

Ron

DrivingForce

Jul 5, 2019, 4:20:30 PM7/5/19
to Apilio
sorry read them as "if"
then check you have no spaces at the end of the names

pebneter

Jul 5, 2019, 4:51:35 PM7/5/19
to Apilio
„IFTTT Eventname“ refers to the action names a bit further down the logicblock form.
For those, you are allowed to use „Please use only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, "_" and "-"