Activity Log

chrisry...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2019, 3:19:53 PM8/1/19
to Apilio
IFTTT provides a really helpful timestamped activity log to review what happened and when. Is it possible to be able to review an activity log in Apilio?
Thanks,
Chris

mehmet...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2019, 9:22:34 AM8/7/19
to Apilio
Not quite what you are looking for, but the following link lists all the webhook calls withing IFTTT.

I'm also wondering if we can access a log or the queue for executed and future actions.

Philipp

Aug 8, 2019, 8:29:27 AM8/8/19
to Apilio
Hey Chris,
there's currently no log that you can access. Some elements provide information about the last update - that might be a little help in some cases.

The feature request is on our list, but I can't give a ETA on it.

Cheers
Philipp