Turn Off Complex

DrivingForce

Jul 23, 2019, 5:01:07 PM7/23/19
to Apilio
OK
What I am trying to achieve is the following, everything to switch off at sunrise or when everyone leaves, or someone arrives home. this bit i have working, but i only wanted it to fire if it was daylight.

I got the complex or working fine for the first part. It is the second part that is causing me an issue
This is what I have. If I remove the relevant brackets and the and it works.
This doesn't work i get a 1 error prohibited this logicblock from being saved:
  • The Condition Definition is not valid. Sytnax error: There seems to be an error in the complex condition definition.

This is what my complex looks like AND(OR(Nothome,Daylight,Home)Daylight)

The only thing I can think is I have Daylight twice

Cheers in advance

Philipp

Jul 23, 2019, 5:08:38 PM7/23/19
to Apilio
I would say there is a comma missing after „Home)“ and before the second „Daylight“

DrivingForce

Jul 23, 2019, 5:22:04 PM7/23/19
to Apilio
Thank you