exclude pattern for resources

ctrl...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2013, 8:13:41 AM8/14/13
to api...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
  i'm using a softly modified version of the default template in my project. The documentation generation is working fine, but i have a little problem with the resources/ subdirectory. Since my project lives in a svn repository, a resources/.svn directory exists in the template, and it gets copied to the generated documentation when running apigen. I saw that Nette\Utils\Finder has an exclude() method that i could use to avoid .svn from being included, but i can't find a way to set it from the config.neon file.
How's the correct way to handle such a situation? thank you

fabio bas