Where is code being worked on?

gary...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2014, 5:23:24 PM3/21/14
to api...@googlegroups.com
There are no commits in the github repo for over a year, but checking the pull requests it seems there is active work somewhere:

"Cherry picked to another branch. Branch develop is too unstable now."

Since that was only a month ago, where is the latest apigen code?

jano...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2014, 7:46:40 AM3/24/14
to api...@googlegroups.com, gary...@gmail.com
I like apigen as it is the only doc generator that actually works as I think it should. I myself have submitted a pull request but it doesn't seem to get much attention. I would be inclined to start a new fork off 2.8.0 and get the features in.

gary...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2014, 11:31:42 AM3/26/14
to api...@googlegroups.com, gary...@gmail.com, jano...@gmail.com

On Monday, March 24, 2014 7:46:40 AM UTC-4, jano...@gmail.com wrote:
I like apigen as it is the only doc generator that actually works as I think it should. I myself have submitted a pull request but it doesn't seem to get much attention. I would be inclined to start a new fork off 2.8.0 and get the features in.

Yes, apigen created docs are about as close to what I need without requiring lots of extra work.

I really like how it can document methods and functions that are used in a library, but come from another library.

toma...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2014, 6:04:19 PM8/13/14
to api...@googlegroups.com, gary...@gmail.com
Hey guys and... good news everyone!

I've just forked and re-started support here: https://github.com/TomasVotruba/apigen/tree/nette-2.2
Already fixed some bugs for last version. It works at least :)

Google Groups support is pretty obsolete. Try to be active in Github issues.
Also try send me your PR, I'll look on it.

ScraperLite

Aug 20, 2014, 8:33:31 AM8/20/14
to api...@googlegroups.com, gary...@gmail.com, toma...@gmail.com
ApiGen seems to be the default doc. generator in NetBeans nowadays, documentation is uncluttered and clear, comprehensive while not generating unwieldy diagrams, and straightforward and uncomplicated to configure  - https://bitbucket.org/gso/scraperlite/

One or two niggles though, not sure about other browsers but Firefox is inserting spaces at the beginning of the line on a second consecutive @todo, see http://gso.bitbucket.org/ScraperLite/todo.html, this is very odd as the source does not show anything that might explain it:

<tbody><tr>
	</tbody>

Is it just myself or is there a bug here.

Thanks again for ApiGen.

osler....@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2014, 8:39:50 AM8/20/14
to api...@googlegroups.com, gary...@gmail.com, toma...@gmail.com
A second quick question if I may.

I noticed that clicking on a visibility declaration expands a method prototype - this was an accidental discovery!  I am using Firefox browser, is it just Firefox that behaves in this way, or a bug of some sort?

Is there any way of defaulting to expanded prototypes in the generated documentation, or any way of putting an instruction in front of the reader as to what to do?

Thanks,

toma...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2014, 9:55:15 AM8/20/14
to api...@googlegroups.com, gary...@gmail.com, toma...@gmail.com, osler....@gmail.com
Please move your issues or questions to github

It's hard to maintain multiple places.