exclude option is not working I think

vbsa...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2013, 10:27:17 AM6/26/13
to api...@googlegroups.com
I have given many folders to exclude like

exclude: [.\eauth\*, .\eoauth\*, .\jsmin\*, .\lightopenid\*, .\markitup\*, .\s3\*, .\yii-mail\*]

but still the documentor documents all classes available in those folders.
The working parameter is skipDocPrefix

skipDocPrefix: [Swift, YiiMail, yiiext, SimplePie, JSMin]

I don't get some classes from these prefixes but still some classes escape it and gets documented like 'YiiMail' classes and 'yiiext'

Combining all these I don't find a definitive way to tell documentor that I don't want any documentation from certain folders which is of utmost importance for our project because we use a lot of third party extensions.
Second thing would be space required for all those unnecessary files. Currently it is taking more than 130MB for 1500+ files but if done correctly (if exclude option works correctly) then it would be like 30M and 80+ files for protected folder of my project

I have tried all directory naming conventions like UNIX / Windows style but nothing works.

By the way I'm working on windows machine so the directory structure will be different and my project is based on Yii framework.

PS: There are couple of images attached which tells my situation much better. Third image is the documentation output out of which we have written only 2 classes and remaining all are from extensions which I excluded but still they get documented. Images are taken when extensions folder is only documented

config.neon
Capture4.JPG
Capture5.JPG