APIGen Installation on NetBeans

imgritzsd

Sep 30, 2013, 6:42:20 PM9/30/13
to api...@googlegroups.com
I watched Generating PHP Documentation With NetBeans IDE located at https://netbeans.org/kb/docs/php/screencast-apigen.html

The APIGen installation went fine.  I am at NetBeans --> Tools --> Options --> PHP --> APIGen tab.  The video already has the APIGen script filled in.  I tried C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\apigen and C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\apigen.bat.  Neither of them will generate script through the Search button.  I tried leaving both of them (at separate times) in the APIGen Script path to see what happens.

When I go to generate Documentation I get the following information in the Output window but no documentation is generated.
C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\v5.4\php.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\apigen --source C:\inetpub\wwwroot\hello-world --destination C:\inetpub\wwwroot\hello-world\api --title Hello --charset UTF-8 --access-levels public,protected --internal no --php yes --tree yes --deprecated no --todo no --download no --source-code yes --colors yes --progressbar no --update-check yes
Done.

I figured I missed something during setup.  Any ideas?
apigeninstall.png