Can I write an article for your website?

Katie Conroy

Jul 8, 2020, 12:46:15 AM7/8/20
to prac...@apidesign.org

Hello!

To maximize their selling opportunities during the pandemic, many small business owners are making online upgrades -- from adding online shopping to making their sites more mobile-friendly to creating mobile apps.

Some of these upgrades are easier to DIY than others. I’d like to write an article with recommendations on which tasks small business owners can tackle themselves and which ones they should consider outsourcing.

Do you think this topic would interest your readers? If so, I can send over a post for your website. Just let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Katie Conroy, Creator of Advicemine.com

in...@advicemine.com