Fix Your apidesign.org Issues

Alisha Wilson

Aug 25, 2020, 7:26:13 AM8/25/20
to prac...@apidesign.org

Hey apidesign.org,

Not sure if you knew this but your website apidesign.org  has some problems that you might want to consider looking into. I spent 2-3 minutes looking around and found:

- It doesn't work properly on Mobile Phones, at all (which is how people browse the web these days).

- It doesn't adjust properly when you resize the screen (Google recommends RESPONSIVE Websites rather than ADAPTIVE)

- It's hard to read on larger displays

- The design looks really, really dated compared to some of your competitors.

If you would like, I can send you some of our previous work samples.

We can develop the website on a more advanced platform at an affordable price. That price also includes making it complete mobile responsive which will support all modern devices including all ranges of screen sizes.

Is that something you'd be interested in?

Regards,

Alisha Wilson

Senior Web Consultant