From Mr D.J.Flint. Waiting Your Follow Response

D.J.Flint

Jul 29, 2021, 8:47:12 AM7/29/21

Attn. My Dear

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT/INHERITANCE

We wish to bring to your notice that we have received your email response as regards to your funds payment at the tone of $10.500.000.00 Dollars and we have also received all your personal data which signifies that you are the real owner of the funds. As a matter of fact we are pleased to inform you that we have set every machinery on motion to ensure that this funds is paid to you with no hindrance.

As a matter of fact we are pleased to announce to you that this funds in question will be paid to you through our offshore center in Spain or Germany or ,France where you will be expected to travel and collect this funds in Cash as soon as you arrive and meet with the payment officers delegated for this payment by cash.

Furtherance to this we seek your opinion on which country that will be convenient to travel to so that we will give you their details for contact for further discussion on how to collect your funds.'

Your Urgent attention is needed for onward collection of your funds through Cash delivery.

Yours Faithfully,
From Mr D.J.Flint. Waiting Your Follow Response