Article Pitch: Helping Small Businesses Protect Their Customers’ Data

Marissa Perez

Dec 22, 2020, 5:58:23 PM12/22/20
to prac...@apidesign.org

Hi,

Small business owners have always had a responsibility to their customers to provide quality products and services, use honest advertising, and price products and services affordably.

Of course, all of those and more still apply today. However, as online purchases increase and practically everyone has traded in cold hard cash for swiping, tapping, and dipping, small businesses have a new responsibility: protecting their customers’ data.

Can I write about this topic for your website? I’ll offer tips for small business owners on how they can put best practices in place to protect their customers’ data and in turn their own profits.

If you’re interested, please let me know.

Thank you for your time,

Marissa Perez

mar...@businesspop.net

businesspop.net