Re: Bck2Brwsr + WebAssembly + WebGL or WebGPU

Jaroslav Tulach

Aug 23, 2021, 5:14:33 AM8/23/21
to goue...@orange.fr, prac...@apidesign.org
Hi there!
Any help welcomed. Thanks in advance for it.

Dne so 21. 8. 2021 15:28 uživatel <goue...@orange.fr> napsal:
Hello

I've followed the progresses of your project for years. In 2015, I posted an issue on Github about WebGL support in Dukescript but as I have got no reply in the meantime

Sorry. If there are typescript bindings for WebGL, it'd be best to generate Java API via https://github.com/dukescript/maven-typings-plugin

, I'll probably have to do it by myself.

Contributions welcomed.

I left Github for political reasons but is there a privileged place in which to put contributions that can be used with Bck2Brwsr?

Fork the repo, create a branch and send me an email. Let's do it the acient way!

By the way, have you ever tried to convert some parts of the generated Javascript code into Webassembly?

No, I never bothered. WebAsm doesn't have GC.
-jt