Provide feedback on your experience with API Gateway

Sarah Zaslow

Dec 8, 2020, 12:53:12 PM12/8/20
to api-gate...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

We would like to interview people about their experience with API Gateway. If you have considered API Gateway, whether or not you have used it in a project, you are eligible to provide feedback. We'd also love to hear from people who have attempted the API Gateway Quickstart or used API Gateway for a project.

Dates: December 14th - 17th
Length: One 30 minute interview session
Location: Remote via GVC
Your gift: A $125 Perks gift code

If you’re interested in participating, kindly fill out this form.

If you're selected to participate, we will be in touch directly to discuss details and set your appointment time. Please note that receiving this email and/or taking the survey do not guarantee that you will be selected to participate and/or receive a Thank You Gift.

Thanks,

Sarah

--

Sarah Zaslow | UX Researcher | sza...@google.com | +1 720-388-8937