Increase API Gateways per region

Razvan Bretoiu

Jun 21, 2021, 11:50:34 AM6/21/21
to api-gateway-users
Hello,

We are building a Multi-Tenancy SaaS platform where each tenant has its own API Gateway and Cloud Run instance (which is behind API Gateway).

We choose those services because:
  • we want a serverless environment for our tenants
  • we need an API Gateway that can authenticate and also can be extended with other endpoints (like On-premise)
I've looked over the quotas and it seems like there is a maximum of 5 Gateways per region and I can't increase this.

Will API Gateways support a lot more Gateways per region or do we need to use another Gateway provider?

Thanks!